- Sat, Apr 102210 Rapids DrApr 10, 9:00 AM – Oct 10, 3:00 PM2210 Rapids Dr, 2210 Rapids Dr, Racine, WI 53404, USAThis is an indoor all year-round market. Many handcrafted items for sale for unique gift giving ideas. Find us on the East Wall right by the bank. We’ll be there EVERY Saturday & Sunday 9am-3pm. Let us take care of all your handcrafted soap and personal care needs !
- Sat, Apr 104838 Douglas AveApr 10, 10:00 AM – May 29, 2:00 PM4838 Douglas Ave, 4838 Douglas Ave, Racine, WI 53402, USARacine - Every Sunday Year-Round • 10 am - 2 pm • Racine Store over 30 vendors with fresh produce, microgreens, local cheeses, breads and bakery, meats, honey, jams, sauces and seasonings. DATES WE ARE THERE: EVERY Saturday & Sunday 10am- 2pm!
- Sat, Apr 10The Vault At Historic 625Apr 10, 10:00 AM – Jun 12, 2:00 PMThe Vault At Historic 625, 625 57th St, Kenosha, WI 53140, USAKenosha Public Market will continue to support the community by opening the indoor farmers market while striving to provide a safe and healthy atmosphere for all the shoppers. DATES IN 2021 WE WILL BE THERE: EVERY Saturday till Summer market begins 😀 Also you can find our products on KPM2GO!
- Sat, May 08KenoshaMay 08, 8:30 AM – Oct 16, 2:30 PMKenosha, 625 52nd St, Kenosha, WI 53140, USAKenosha Public Market is a NEW Year-Round Saturday market located in the heart of downtown Kenosha offering an incredible selection of locally grown produce, locally sourced meats and poultry, plus the finest seafood, cheeses & baked goods We will be there every Saturday 8:30-2:30pm.
- Sat, May 08Kenosha HarborMarketMay 08, 9:00 AM – Oct 16, 2:00 PMKenosha HarborMarket, 56th St, Kenosha, WI 53140, USAThis market is EVERY Saturday from May - October 9am-2pm. We will be there !! So come on out & get soma amazing handcrafted glycerin soap and personal care products!!💕 All our soaps are detergent & parabin free and wrapped in Biodegradable wrapping. Good for your skin and the environment 🧼!!
- Thu, May 13Wehmhoff Square- Burlington WIMay 13, 3:00 PM – 7:00 PMWehmhoff Square- Burlington WI, 355 N Pine St, Burlington, WI 53105, USAOpening Day, May 13, 2021 begins the 13th season in the same location, Wehmhoff Square. The 2nd Thursday in May, thru the 3rd Thursday in October. Market Hours; 3-7pm. Wehmhoff Square, in the Historic District of Burlington, is home to an average of 20 vendors per week with wonderful offerings!
- Fri, May 21Santa Cause Williams Bay Farmers Market
- Wed, Jun 02Menomonee FallsJun 02, 2:00 PM – Oct 13, 6:00 PMMenomonee Falls, N87W16749 Garfield Dr, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051, USAMenomonee Falls has been home to a Wednesday farmers market since 1993, and the tradition continues! In 2021 the market moved to the Village Park Plaza in beautiful Downtown Menomonee Falls. They are building a market & a community! We are happy to be a part every Wed in the 2021 season.
- Thu, Jun 17131 N BroadwayJun 17, 3:00 PM – Sep 23, 7:00 PM131 N Broadway, 131 N Broadway, De Pere, WI 54115, USAThe market features nearly 40 vendors selling fresh fruits and vegetables, meat and cheeses, breads and baked goods, specialty foods, and handcrafted items. With beautiful river views, picturesque sunsets, and a location just steps off the Fox River Trail. We will be there every other Thursday!!
- Sat, Sep 25Mill StreetSep 25, 10:00 AM – Sep 26, 4:00 PMMill Street, Mill St, Green Lake, WI 54941, USAThe 2021 Harvest Fest event is on! The Green Lake Chamber of Commerce’s annual Harvest Fest will feature food, music, craft fair, food vendors, parade (Saturday), and car show (Sunday). Soap & Sensibility will be there selling all our great products as we do every year! See you then💕